Our puppy training classes in Banstead will cover all the basic life skills needed to have a well-mannered pet. These classes take place outside in a field, so it is an excellent venue to teach puppies around real-life distractions.
We will educate you on the best way to handle all sorts of puppy problems such as play biting, chewing, stealing, and jumping up. Our classes focus on understanding how dogs learn so you can teach them polite behaviour and invaluable social skills. We will also help you understand the importance of mental stimulation, and go through the best way to toilet train your puppy.
To give you a basic idea of what our puppy training classes entail, here are the skills and values we teach:
- How to correctly socialise your puppy
- How to get and keep your puppy's attention
- Recalls away from other dogs, people and other distractions such as food and toys
- Walking on a loose lead without pulling
- How to relax and stay calm amongst distractions
- Manners and self-control around food, dogs and people
- Sit, down and stand - how to stay in these positions
- Leave and drop
- How to correctly handle and examine your puppy
- Preventing food aggression
- How to deal with jumping up, chewing and playbiting
- Ideas to mentally stimulate your puppy and keep their busy minds occupied
Included is a training pack detailing all the exercises taught on the class, along with email and phone support during the course.
Our Thursday morning puppy classes are held outside in a field in Woodmansterne Lane, Banstead, SM7 3EY.
No reviews were found.