We now offer a range of various online services including private and group online training lessons over video calls such as Zoom, WhatsApp or Skype, monthly subscription classes and video courses.
Benefits of online training:
- Perfect for busy families that can't commit to getting out each week to go to dog training classes because of young children etc
- If you can't drive or live too far from a good dog trainer
- If you have a dog that is fearful of other dogs and/or people so going to an in person dog training class would be too stressful
These can be helpful for the following issues:
Advice before you get your puppy
Puppy problems such as biting, toilet training etc
General basic training
Getting your dog to come back to you
Advice for your new rescue dog
Anxiety towards people
We offer half hourly sessions for £30 or hourly sessions for £60.
Group Life Skills Classes
These are run over Zoom at a set time each week. Maximum of six dogs per class.
These online life skills classes cover the same topics and exercises as our in person lessons, but are just done from the comfort of your own home and garden.
Also included in the course:
- Information pack emailed to you
- A dedicated Whatsapp group for the class where you can ask questions and submit videos throughout the course
- FREE access to our Puppy Perfection video tutorial course - over 30 video tutorials covering everything that is covered in the course (usually sold at £50)
- Lifetime Access to our dedicated Facebook group