Does your dog jump up in the following situations?
- At the front door when you come home
- At visitors when they come round
- At people when out on a walk both on and off the lead
- At the kitchen counters or table
This workshop will tackle all the above issues and show you how it is possible to stop your dog from jumping up. We will go through:
- Control and management
- Training alternative behaviours depending on the dog
- Teaching calmness by the door and around the kitchen counter/table
- Front door desensitization
- Keeping all four feet on the ground when out on a walk
- Focus and engagement on you when out on a walk, rather than everyone else
- Creating new habits through reward-based training (teach your dog what you do want him/her to do instead of jumping up)
This workshop is not suitable for dogs with aggression issues towards dogs or people.
The Stop Jumping Up Workshop takes place at Nonsuch Scout Hall, Bluegates, Ewell, Surrey, KT17 2BS.
Contact us for more information or to book a place on the next workshop!
No reviews were found.